Two-Tone Vortex Long-Sleeve, High-Visibility ShirtVORTEX Range
- MAXCOOL’s innovative new Vortex garments feature flow-through cotton venting – a massive T-shaped venting panel on back of shirt, enhancing airflow, therefore less perspiration.
- Vortex garments feature perforated 100 wash tape which allows airflow through the tape
- Extra-large venting – underarm MAXCOOL cotton mesh vents to add more airflow therefore less perspiration.
- 155gsm lightweight 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with a soft finish for better crease resistance.
- Twin needle stitching with 10mm safety stitch on sides and underarm seams for added durability.
- Flap chest pocket with twin needle stitching for added durability plus pen partition on left pocket.
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff with curved corner for modern look.
- Two part collar for extra comfort
- Remodelled tapered classic style for improved fit
- Hoop pattern taping on upper body – 100 wash 50mm retroreflective tape.
- Biomotion taping on sleeves – 100 wash 50mm retroreflective tape.
- High visibility fabric with added wrist (bio-motion) reflective tape allows 24/7 day and night use of garment.
- UPF 50+
- Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and high-visibility standard AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23, class D/N Safety Garment, suitable for Day & Night use. Class NF Non-Fluorescent Material.
Product details – VORTEX range
NameTwo-Tone Vortex Long-Sleeve, Hi-Visibility Shirt
Code – Yellow/NavyTTLSTC1YN
Code – Orange/NavyTTLSTC1ON
SizesXS to 4XL, 6XL
Reflective Tape100 wash perforated retroreflective tape, 50mm
Material155gsm lightweight 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with soft finish
Caring for your Maxcool Workwear
Garment labels detail washing and care instructions. Garments should be replaced if they are badly damaged, soiled, faded or retro reflective material has ceased to function. In constant day/night use garments should be critically examined at 3 – 6 month intervals (see Australian Standards AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, page 21).
The additional reflective strip added to the forearm of garment is a feature of Maxcool Workwear’s proactive design. Biomotion taping is industry best practice and is a recommendation in Australian Standard 4602.1.2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23 to significantly enhance long distance recognition of the wearer as a human figure when viewed by reflected light.