Two-Tone, Long-Sleeve, Hi-Visibility Polo Shirtwith 3M Scotchlite 8912 Reflective tape
- 168 gsm, 100% lightweight polyester pique micromesh in silk soft touch made from ultra-light filaments
- Moisture management micromesh fabric draws sweat away from the wearer, enhancing dryness and comfort
- Chest pocket with button down flap (on left) with pen partition
- Side hem slits for ease of wear
- Hoop pattern reflective tape, front and back, 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8912 premium 50 mm tape (60 wash cycles)
- UPF 50+
- Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and high-visibility standard AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23, class D/N Safety Garment, suitable for Day & Night use
NameTwo-Tone, Long-Sleeve, Hi-Visibility Polo Shirt
SizesSmall to 4XL, 6XL
Reflective Tape3M Scotchlite 8912
Material168 gsm, 100% lightweight polyester pique micromesh in silk soft touch made from ultra-light filaments
ColourFluorescent Orange/Navy, Fluorescent Yellow/Navy
Caring for your Maxcool Workwear
Garment labels detail washing and care instructions. Garments should be replaced if they are badly damaged, soiled, faded or retro reflective material has ceased to function. In constant day/night use garments should be critically examined at 3 – 6 month intervals.
The additional reflective strip added to the forearm of garment is a feature of Maxcool Workwear’s proactive design. Biomotion taping is industry best practice and is a recommendation in Australian Standard 4602.1.2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23 to significantly enhance long distance recognition of the wearer as a human figure when viewed by reflected light.