NSW Rail Compliant Long-Sleeve, Hi-Visibility Shirtwith 100 wash tape
- Extra-long venting – vertical back MAXCOOL cotton mesh vents to add more airflow therefore less perspiration.
- Extra-wide venting – upper back horizontal MAXCOOL cotton mesh vent to add more airflow therefore less perspiration.
- Extra-large venting – underarm MAXCOOL cotton mesh vents to add more airflow therefore less perspiration.
- 155gsm lightweight orange 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with a soft finish for better crease resistance.
- Twin needle stitching with 10mm safety stitch on side and underarm seams for added durability.
- Flap chest pockets with twin needle stitching for added durability, plus pen partition on left pocket.
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff with curved corner for modern look
- Two-part collar for extra comfort
- Remodelled tapered classic style for an improved fit.
- Front taping positioning allows clear space for embroidery/screen printing of your company logo.
- Front taping: H pattern taping on upper body –100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- Back taping: Rail cross back style with additional tape on tail – 100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- Biomotion taping on sleeves 100 wash premium 50mm longer wearing tape.
- High visibility fabric with added wrist (biomotion) reflective tape allows 24/7 day and night use of garment - a recommendation of Australian Standards AS/NZS 4602.1.2011, page 17.
- UPF 50+
- Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and high-visibility standard AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23, class D/N Safety Garment, suitable for Day & Night use. Class NF Non-Fluorescent Material.
Product details – VALUE range
NameNSW Rail Compliant Long-Sleeve, Hi-Visibility Shirt
SizesXS to 4XL, 6XL
Reflective Tape100 wash retroreflective tape, 50mm
Material155gsm lightweight orange 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with soft finish
Caring for your Maxcool Workwear
Garment labels detail washing and care instructions. Garments should be replaced if they are badly damaged, soiled, faded or retro reflective material has ceased to function. In constant day/night use garments should be critically examined at 3 – 6 month intervals.
The additional reflective strip added to the forearm of garment is a feature of Maxcool Workwear’s proactive design. Biomotion taping is industry best practice and is a recommendation in Australian Standard 4602.1.2011 Amendment No 1:2016-11-23 to significantly enhance long distance recognition of the wearer as a human figure when viewed by reflected light.