MAX ValueMAXCOOL Workwear is Australian owned and operated.
MAXCOOL’S VORTEX WORKWEAR FEATURES SUPERIOR MATERIALS, MORE COOLING MESH AND HARDER WORKING PERFORATED TAPE THAN FOUND IN GARMENTS TWICE THE PRICE
- The new 2016 standard exposes the short lifespan of cheap workwear, as many shirts will need to be replaced after only 30 washes! Maxcool workwear already meets the new AS/NZS Hi-Vis workwear amendments, meaning you’re safer in Maxcool Vortex.
- Vortex garments feature 100 wash premium quality perforated tape.
- Longer wearing 100 wash cycle tape on Value rail shirts and Value two-tone cotton shirts .
- Maxcool's 100 wash tape gives three times the longevity compared to most other taped shirts.
- 155gsm lightweight orange 100% cotton pre-shrunk twill with a soft finish for better crease resistance and durability.
- Twin needle stitching with 10mm safety stitch on side and underarm seams for added durability.
- Buttons are larger and locked stitched to prevent unravelling.
- Flap chest pockets with durable twin needle stitching plus pen partition.
- Two-button adjustable sleeve cuff with curved corner.
Whether you’re purchasing Hi-Vis workwear for your own protection or if you’re responsible for the safety of others, ongoing testing of issued workwear is best practice.