MAX ComfortMAXCOOL Workwear is Australian owned and operated.
Australia’s most vented and coolest taped shirt
What’s inside a Maxcool Vortex shirt?
- Massive cotton mesh venting - up to 3 times more than other shirts, giving greater airflow to alleviate heat stress.
- MAXCOOL’s Vortex garments continue their flow-through venting right through the reflective tape. MAXCOOL’s perforated tape allows air flow and reduces hot spots caused by regular tapes which bake in the sun. As close to 20 % of a shirt is covered by reflective tape causing heat stress and fatigue to the wearer, MAXCOOL’S perforated tape alleviates heat buildup.
- 155gsm 100% cotton twill with an improved finer weave, soft finish fabric.
- Standard recommends that chestsizing be nominated (AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, page 21, Amendment No. 1 November 2016). Maxcool’s shirt sizing has always been generous and matching the majority of the shirts on the market, now that sizing can be verified and makes it easier for the wearer to obtain an optimal size shirt.
- Remodelled tapered classic style for improved fit.
- Two button adjustable sleeve cuff with curved corner for a modern look.